CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Arsewipe's New Team



















Arsewipe, seen here playing the guitar, is starting a new sports team
Arsewipe's Vile New Sport
by Hildy-Bob Bullshipper
Crappy Times Sportin' Reporter

Howdy Y'all. Ain't much doin' here in the world of sports, 'cept fer the fact that ole Arsewipe's decided he wants to organize a team! I weren't sure what kind o' sport that dumb sucker thought he could play, an' maybe he can't play none of the recognized ones, 'cause he made it up his own fool self. He's a-hopin' to git enough particy-pants together to form a few teams fer his new sport, Cork The Bunghole. An' then that foul-mouth sucker had the audacity to ask iffen me an' my husband Virgil-Joe wanted to join one of the teams! He said the rules is real easy. All's y'all got to do is catch yer opponent, pull down their pants an' then he says "an' here comes the good part! Then you CORK THEIR BUNGHOLE!" He asked iffen I knowed what he was a-sayin' an' I said shore I did an' I didn't want no part of him corkin' my bunghole!
Arsewipe didn't understand why I got so huffy-like. He said he figgered I'd like a sport where everybody wins, even the team that don't score the most points. I said I wasn't partial to no sport that involved the likes of him near my private parts, nor even my not so private parts.
Arsewipe says that he's already got sponsors fer his new sport, such as the Wiggly Wee Wee, the Slip n Slide Flavored Lube Factory, the Mighty Missile Condom Company, an' the All Nite Thruster Strap On Corporation. His team, the Crappy Crew, is a-gonna be playin' the Strap On Veterans this Saturday, so iffen that's yer sort of thing, I guess you'll be there. An' I guess someone's gotta report on it. Shore as hell hope it ain't me!

1 comments:

Tom & Icy said...

It gives a new meaning to Hockey Stick. If the game is anything like hockey, then they should kick the habit.