CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Baseball Riot

Me an' Aubvey shore don't know whut they-un's are complainin' about. #4 sounds like a typical game hyar in the Netherworld! Why jest last week, the stadium got tore down to the bolts when a riot done kicked in at the Killer Space Hawgs vs. Burnin' Devils game! But we done rebuilt it, no problem. I shore feel glad that we got folks like Red Green, Sealo, Honey Paws, The Spooky Guy, an' even Axe Man that jest loves buildin' stuff!
Cuzzin Hildy-Bob
Netherworld Sportin' Reportin' Editor

2 comments:

Tom & Icy said...

Are they the ones that built the bridge to nowhere?

PANSI!!!! said...

O so it is no problam to rebild a inTIRE Bass Ball Staydeum but NO WON will bild my 12 step's (desently I meen) even tho I am a MEGA STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!