CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cheesemeister and Tiger Woods Sexting Scandal?

The Cheesemeister really seems to be getting around these days! First she's spotted shaking her money maker with Santa. Now this "sext" from Tiger Woods was found on her cell phone.


TIGER: I will jump you out...when was the last time you got undulated?
 
TIGER: Send me something very grandly...Go to the water and take a picture of your arm.
 
TIGER: Oh baby, I want to hop and swim all over your butt at the 8th hole.
 
TIGER: The wife is going for the glibly Nike swimming flipper, can I come over? Should I take the Vogon Fat-Wurm or the Escalade?

Just what is going on with The Cheesemeister lately? Is she having some sort of midlife crisis?
Apparently she has been wearing a big blonde wig and telling people she is Mercedes McMahon from Duluth, MN, and she is a 27 year old receptionist. You know she's telling the truth because she's been on a reality show.
Boy, what a crock of crap that is! Not only does The Cheesy One hate office work, but she is almost 20 years beyond 27!

1 comments:

Hobbes said...

I hope she feels sufficiently undulated now.