CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Porux In Poker Tournament








Uggsul








Sargug








Plesio









Porux

Netherworld Hotel Maintenance Tech Holding Not Folding In Card Tournament with Prehistoric Gamblers
by Cuzzin Hildy-Bob
Y'all, I love playin' a hand of cards fer a Quatloo or two as much as the next good ole boy or gal, but I ain't shore when it started bein' considered a sport, nor how nobody could consider it a sport. Maybe it's all the rocks that Sargug critter smashes when he loses. But the Netherworld Sports Network (NSN-666) seem to consider cards a sport. That li'l ole tiger critter that works nukin' mutie dustballs at the Netherworld Hotel has been doin' pretty good in the GoGoGo tournament bein' held in Tyrannia, home of all them other suckers he's a-playin' against. He come in first yet but he only lost once. He's been bringin' in the Dino Bucks anyways and he won a piece to some secret map. So he's a-doin' all right.
I figger card tournaments oughta be on the Games channel but then again I feel that way about pool. Me an' Eddie got in a big ole argument about that, but then again, when Eddie loses, he throws the pool table, so I guess that makes it kind of a sport right thar. Ugly Grace used to git upset when he did that but then she realized that he's buyin' her a couple new pool tables a month fer the privilege, so she quit squawkin'. Iffen I was my cuzzin the Undead Sports Fan though, I wouldn't be too keen on my husband spendin' 6,666,666,666 on new pool tables--'specially fer another woman--every month! She needs to have a good ole fashion talkin' to Eddie 'bout his outrageous spendin' habits!
Cuzzin Hildy-Bob

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

High stakes poker is nae sport!! Its a weest, pur and simple.