
The X Factor gang challenges Death Cheese to a wrestling X-hibition on the Vogon Home World
X Factor vs. Death Cheese Rasslin' Match
by Kenny Penny
Cock-a-doodle-doo! Kenny Penny here with your sportin' report. In an exciting turn of events, the WWF Wannabes and Axe Man rubbed the X Factor superheroes the wrong way when they were drinking at the Qabbixch Pub in the Vogon capitol city of Pbbbbffftttt. But rather than opening a can of Whoop Ass on the rowdy rockers right there, they proposed settling things on the mats. The WWF Wannabes are ready to rumble, and since this is an anything goes match, Axe Man is sharpening his axe. The other members of Death Cheese are ready to support their brethren in the smackdown. The Spooky Guy has been asked to referee. When asked why, Buzzoff said
"Because he's unbiased. He pretty much thinks everyone is an idiot."
"I believe the word I used is 'dumb ass,'" Spooky says. "But whatever works. And for the record, I think that Buzzoff is less of a dumb ass than most. This may be because he's from a different planet. Or maybe at least that his father did not impregnate jackals could be a factor."
Speaking of that old jackal-phile, Knulli Knokkelost will be on hand to cheer his sons, Axe Man and the WWF Wannabes, on to victory.
"Them gonna kick sum ass!" says the medieval executioner and chamber pot cleaner. "Knulli very proud of boys!"
This should be one great exhibition. I personally can't wait! These guys are ready to rumble!"Because he's unbiased. He pretty much thinks everyone is an idiot."
"I believe the word I used is 'dumb ass,'" Spooky says. "But whatever works. And for the record, I think that Buzzoff is less of a dumb ass than most. This may be because he's from a different planet. Or maybe at least that his father did not impregnate jackals could be a factor."
Speaking of that old jackal-phile, Knulli Knokkelost will be on hand to cheer his sons, Axe Man and the WWF Wannabes, on to victory.
"Them gonna kick sum ass!" says the medieval executioner and chamber pot cleaner. "Knulli very proud of boys!"
Kenny Penny
official rooster, Bullshipper-Hamwhacker Farm
2 comments:
Maybe they could play their music while they wrestle, it couldn't be worse.
Given Axe's poor aim, I think Spooky's being made of ectoplasm is a distinct advantage for him.
Post a Comment