
Aubvey informing hockey fans about the latest standings.
Avs Iffy, Sabres #1
by Hildy-Bob Bullshipper
Crappy Times Sportin' Reportin' Editor
Howdy, y'all! Its your sports gals, Cuzzin Hildy-Bob, the Undead Sports Fan an' Cuzzin Aubvey here to give y'all the latest hockey standings. In the Western Conference, my ole favorites the Colorado Avalanche are iffy fer the playoffs 'cause they're #9. Heck, I don't think I've ever seen the Avs slide so far down the roster! But Cuzzin Cie's (the Cheesemeister her own dang self) #2 favorite team, the Buffalo Sabres, are #1 fer the Eastern conference, so they're in like Flynn, whoever the heck he is!
The Undead Sports Fan sez that we-un's oughta go to Buffalo an' see the Sabres in action so's her an' her young-uns can try an' catch some pucks. I declare that her li'l Eddie-Bob shore takes after my side of the family! It's kinda nice to see yer gene pool in yer kin's kids faces.
I think I kinda like Cuzzin Undead better now that she's undead. She was kinda an embarrassment before she got hit in the head by that there puck. She's shore tamed her wild ways now that she's an ole family gal! Heck, she used to run after the players an' try an' tackle 'em an' make 'em go on a date with her! Ole Jason Woolley, who wuz with the Sabres from 1997 til 2003, is still scared of her after she decided she wanted his jock strap fer a souvenir. Now he's jest scared that Eddie will bite his head off 'cause Undead used to want Jason's jock strap fer a souvenir!
Anyways, I shore do think that Aubvey adds a big touch of class to the Sportin' Report, don't you? She ain't one fer tryin' to tear hockey players' jock straps off while they's still a-skatin' 'round on the ice!
3 comments:
Aubvey could use her hair as hocky sticks!
I'd like to see Aubvey, and her hair, in one of my movies. But she won't budge. She said it wouldn't be good for her image.
You are not Christinane you're madgesty and my anty smut foot is going to kick you're buttox until there perple!!!!!!
Post a Comment