Kaptin Slim Slapper (seen here with his manager Shootemup Stew) thinks he can take the title this year
SWF Mismatches in Full Swing
by Cuzzin Ike
Hey y'all! Cuzzin Ike here an' I jest can't wait fer all the great Satanic Rasslin Federation matches this year! The champeenship season kicks off with a big concert by Death Cheese, an' then when the WWF Wannabes finish playin' they'll hit the mats in full swing! I don't suspect they'll have any trouble takin' out Kaptin Slim Slapper fer all his braggin', but ain't nobody gonna be able to take out Juiblex, 'specially iffen he gits Arsewipe as his tag team pardner, I guar-on-tee, cause ain't nobody wanna touch that thar filth! I'd rather rassle a pig than git in an arena with either of them!
Cuzzin Ike
SWF Mismatches in Full Swing
by Cuzzin Ike
Hey y'all! Cuzzin Ike here an' I jest can't wait fer all the great Satanic Rasslin Federation matches this year! The champeenship season kicks off with a big concert by Death Cheese, an' then when the WWF Wannabes finish playin' they'll hit the mats in full swing! I don't suspect they'll have any trouble takin' out Kaptin Slim Slapper fer all his braggin', but ain't nobody gonna be able to take out Juiblex, 'specially iffen he gits Arsewipe as his tag team pardner, I guar-on-tee, cause ain't nobody wanna touch that thar filth! I'd rather rassle a pig than git in an arena with either of them!
Cuzzin Ike

3 comments:
Will Dewey Banjer be participating?
If he DARES, Juiblex, X-Acto and I will SPLATTER him!
Dewey will make them squeal.
Post a Comment